Bé 7 Tháng Chưa Biết Ngồi Có Sao Không? Mẹo Hay Giúp Bé Nhanh Biết Ngồi
7 Months Baby Can’t Sit Yet What’s Wrong? Good Tips to Help Your Baby Learn to Sit Quickly
Mothers who are still wondering, not knowing if a 7-month-old baby does not know how to sit, please refer to the following article for more details.
- 1. How many months does your baby know how to sit?
- 2. When should parents be worried when a 7-month-old baby can’t sit yet?
- 3. Measures to help children learn to sit up early and strong bones
- Exercise 1: Practice for the baby to lie on his stomach
- Exercise 2: Teach your child to stretch his neck
- Exercise 3: Teach your baby to sit and hold
Walking – crawling – sitting – standing – walking are important motor milestones in a child’s development cycle. However, in fact, there are many children who skip the stage of learning to crawl, learn to sit, and progress to the stage of learning to stand and walk. 7 month old baby can’t sit yet Mom doesn’t have to worry too much.
1. How many months does your baby know how to sit?
Usually, the baby will learn to sit when the body is strong enough, the child stiffens the neck and can turn his head fluently without worrying about falling. On average, babies from 7 to 8 months will know how to sit. Therefore, if your baby is 7 months old and does not know how to sit, it is still early to evaluate this skill of the baby, parents should continue to wait patiently until the child is ready.
When I first learned to sit, I still needed my mother’s support as a fulcrum. Later, the baby will sit on his own, but he may fall right after that because he does not know how to use his hands to support him. Babies can only sit for 20-30 seconds on their own, so parents should spend time practicing with them, helping them learn to sit faster.
On average, babies from 7-8 months will learn to sit
2. When should parents be worried when a 7-month-old baby can’t sit yet?
If a 7-month-old baby still can’t sit, crawl and do any other activities such as crawling, reaching, grabbing to stand, etc., parents should reconsider their nutrition and weight. child. In addition, parents should also monitor their children for any of the following signs:
- The ability to grip is weak, limbs are soft to the touch, uncertain.
- For a long time, the baby still does not make any progress in motor skills.
- Children do not sleep well, cry often at night and sweat a lot while sleeping, hair loss, pale body, ….
The reason may be that children are used to being held by adults a lot, causing them to have a habit of being lazy. Or more worryingly, children are lacking calcium, malnourished, not eating enough nutrients, so they do not have enough strength to develop skills.
If a 7-month-old baby does not know how to sit, crawl or crawl, … then it is very worrying
3. Measures to help children learn to sit up early and strong bones
Children can learn to sit early when their shoulders, back, arms and neck are strong and healthy. Therefore, when the child is 1-2 months or older, parents should limit holding or letting the child lie down a lot. Because this will slow down the physical development of children.
Instead, parents should create a spacious space for the baby to comfortably move his arms and legs. For children from 2 months and up, parents can prepare a play mat for the baby with different toys, stimulating the child’s movement.
In addition, parents should also regularly practice exercises for the baby so that the baby will soon stiffen his neck, know how to support his arms and sit up on his own when he turns 5-7 months.
Here are 3 exercises to help your baby learn to sit quickly:
Exercise 1: Practice for the baby to lie on his stomach
At 3 months, babies have been awake longer, on average from 1 hour to 1.5 hours. Parents let their children lie down and play on the toy carpet with a moderate thickness. Then let the child lie on his back and use toys that can make funny sounds, shake the left and right sides to make the child turn, turn left and right again.
599,000 VND VND 635,000
Buy nowAdd to cart
VND 249,000 VND 285,000
Buy nowAdd to cart
VND 1,010,000 1,430,000 VND
Exercise 2: Teach your child to stretch his neck
When the baby is in the prone position, parents can use a rattle, a ball with a chime, raise your hand in front of the baby and then gradually raise it from low to high so that the baby can look up. Besides, the mother can also move the toy from one position to another so that the child’s neck movement is more flexible.
From 3 months onwards, parents should practice for babies to lie on their stomach and raise their necks to help them quickly learn to sit
Exercise 3: Teach your baby to sit and hold
To help your baby develop comprehensively and quickly learn to sit, please apply some exercises to help your baby sit firmly:
- 4 months old: Put the baby in the mother’s lap, back a little away from the mother’s body. Mother put her arm around the baby’s waist to help her sit more firmly. One hand holding a toy is held in front of her for her to reach, raise her head, and try to grasp.
- 5 months old and up: The mother places the baby to sit against some support. Mother’s hands are always in a supporting position behind so that the baby does not turn over. Use a rocking toy in front of your child to get her to reach out and grab it. The mother continued to expand the sitting space for her child by moving the toys further away. And this is also the time for your baby to learn how to balance through this lesson.
In addition, for more sturdy babies who can sit firmly (without support) but still cannot stand up on their own, mothers can support their children by: Placing the baby on his side, holding the child’s thighs and gradually lifting them up. baby up. Practice a few times like that, your child will understand and will know how to turn over and support his arms to sit.
With the above information, you probably already know: a 7-month-old baby does not know how to sit and what should be done to help her quickly learn to sit. If you have any questions, please contact mekhoeconthongminh.com immediately for advice.
Wishing mom and baby always healthy.
Healthy Mom and Smart Child: Vietnam’s Leading Mother and Baby Shop
Phone number: 0942.666.800
Address: 3rd Floor, Building 24T3 Thanh Xuan Complex, No. 6 Le Van Thiem, Thanh Xuan Trung, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
Bạn thấy bài viết Bé 7 Tháng Chưa Biết Ngồi Có Sao Không? Mẹo Hay Giúp Bé Nhanh Biết Ngồi
có giải quyết đươc vấn đề bạn tìm hiểu không?
Cám ơn bạn đã ghé thăm Website Trường Họa Mi
Xem Thêm Kinh Nghiệm Hay: Nuôi Con Bằng Sữa Mẹ
Nguồn: Họa Mi